Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pantone




We bought a very nice white dresser for Miranda´s bedroom. The minute I saw it I loved it but I thought that with different knobs it will look more colorful. I wanted to change the knobs to make it more colorful. I didn´t want pinky, pinky knobs but something different. I found these beautiful Pantone knobs at a store but it said that they might contain lead. Despite this I bought them thinking that Jenny could analize the lead content. She told me to put one of the knobs in a glass of water for one week. We are waiting for the results.  

Compramos un mueble blanco con tres cajones grandes para la recámara de Miranda. Desde que lo vi me encantó. Pensé que cambiando las perillas le daría más vida y color. No quería unas perillas rositas sino algo diferente y original. Por fin encontré estas perillas Pantone. Me encantaron! En la tienda venía un pequeño anuncio dónde decía que  podían contener plomo.  De todos modos las compré pensando en que Jenny las podría analizar para ver el contenido de plomo. Me dijo que tenía que poner por lo menos una de ellas en un vaso con agua durante una semana para saber.  

No comments:

Post a Comment