Thursday, December 30, 2010

January 2011 / Enero 2011


January 2011 will be my favorite month of all time or....perhaps February 2011?

I wrote ten things that I would like to accomplish this year. I want to be clear that they are not New Year´s resolutions. When I was younger, each year I used to make the same resolutions and after two months I always forgot about them. I felt that resolutions were somehow mandatory and I did not make them with pleasure. 

There are a lot of things I would like to do this year but I wrote only ten. How boring to write a big list. The main thing is that I will do this list with joy and pleasure. Well, I am not completely sure how much pleasure I will get from going to the DMV to get my license. 

1. Be a great mom
2. Knit a scarf for Miranda
3. Continue with photography
4. Read three American writers
5. Get my California Driver's License
6. Join a new mom´s group
7. Get a job that allows me to work from home
8. Learn something new everyday
9. Practice new cooking recipes
10.Study and write in English



Enero 2011, siempre va a ser mi fecha favorita del calendario o .....tal vez febrero 2011?

Escribí diez cosas que quiero hacer este año 2011. Aclaro, no son propósitos de Año Nuevo. No me gustan los propósitos. Cada año decía lo mismo y después de dos meses quedaba olvidado. Pasaba un año y ya no me acordaba qué había escrito. Por eso desde hace varios años ya no hago propósitos de Año Nuevo. Sentía que se convertía en obligación y ya no lo hacía con tanto gusto. 

Hay muchas cosas que quiero hacer este año pero sólo escribí diez. Qué aburrido escribir una listotota de 100 cosas. Lo principal es que mi lista no la voy a hacer por obligación sino por gusto. Aunque no estoy segura que sacar mi licencia me dé tanto gusto. Tenerla sí pero ir a hacer el trámite NO!







No comments:

Post a Comment