Monday, December 13, 2010

Pregnancy / Embarazo







In Moka Cafe. One of my favorite Coffee Shops in Berkeley. I was five months pregnant.Notice the big glass of water.


Ten things I love about being pregnant:
1. Feeling my daughter inside my belly moving, kicking and flipping. I love it!
2. Experiencing an unlimited love for this little human being growing inside me.
3. Feeling an amazing happiness and joy.
4. Being so pampered by my husband.
5. Talking with my husband about all the plans we have with this little girl 
6. Having great hair and skin. My hair has never been so thick and dense. I hope it will stay this way! 
7. Privileges while standing in line at the stores, at public restrooms or crossing the street.
8. Seeing so many smiles at me and my big belly.
9. Preparing everything to welcome our daughter into this world
10. The best of all is thinking of her. It is the best gift I have ever received in my life.  I love her!


Las 10 cosas que me encantan de estar embarazada:
1. Sentir a mi hija en mi panza moviéndose y pateando. Me encanta!
2. Sentir un amor ilimitado por este pequeño ser humano que está creciendo dentro de mi.
3. Experimentar una sensación de felicidad indescriptible.
4. Estar tan consentida por Michael.
5. Hablar con Michael de todos los planes que tenemos con nuestra hija.
6. Tener un super pelo y piel. Son las hormonas!  
7. Tener privilegios al hacer la fila en las tiendas, en los baños públicos o para cruzar la calle.
8. Notar tantas sonrisas de la gente al ver mi gran panza.
9. Preparar todo para dar la bienvenida a mi hija a este mundo. 
10. Lo mejor de todo es pensar en ella. Es el mejor regalo que podré recibir en mi vida. La amo!









No comments:

Post a Comment